Monday, September 19, 2011

The Deal


Okay here is the deal: You l@@k at my Esty pages and <3 some of my goodies (the things you like) then next Monday I will choose one lucky person who will receive that beloved item FOR FREE.
Yup free, just call me crazy Bob.

I need more people seeing and buying my stuff and you like getting something for free right? And of course you love art, well don't you?

So find me on Esty add me to your favorites and your circle if you like and feel good that your helping an artist out and maybe get some swag in return. Link to my shop here and here. 
Also I will be posting some NEW Halloween stuff midweek so check those items out too.
See ya next Monday when I announce the weenier :)
Cathy



no time for proofy readin, I got things to do.
Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment