Monday, November 15, 2010

DAS BLOGGIN

lonelysandwich

I started blogging in hopes that I could blab about my art and find others like me. “My people” I call them. If you are my friend you most likely fall into this highly desirable category. Desirable to me that is. Being the artsy crafty type sometimes I find it difficult to connect with the “normal” people. I brush this off, telling myself that most people are simple and hopefully the will not breed. Other days I just wish I could crawl into a bohemian dog pile that feels like home.

I have said it before, Language in not my friend. I am a product of the public schools system and I am reminded of this fact daily. I can not spell. I can not multiply. Without a computer and calculator I appear to be an idiot. I consider myself only functionally literate. At least I am not normal.  Yet here I am trying to communicate with text. I giving up on the art talk today. I think to know me is to love me or to be violently repelled by me.

Keeping it short cause my shoulder is angry. 
Finally finished the Witch

Look I did my chart on line. What does it mean?

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Lisa at lil fish studios said...

I console myself by saying that people are just not from my tribe. They don't speak my language. It's not their fault or mine.

Eh, sometimes it works.

Awesome witch, btw.

Post a Comment