Monday, September 26, 2011

And the winner is...

Well today is a SUPER crazy day but I am still going to find time to announce a winner. Two actually (one for each shop) and thank you all so much for participating, I wish I could give everybody their favorite item but alas I have not won the lottery and continue to be unemployed :(

So lets get on with it 
That's right Cindy of Ohio and Rebekah of Nottingham, you two are winners of fabulous prizes!!!
I will be messaging you shortly.  TA DA!!


Thanks again everybody for playing my game now its back to work. I am in the EX EX show this Saturday and hopefully my stuff will be done and fit for public veiwing.

Fingers crossed and hands tired.
Cathy :)

See more stuff for sale HERE
Come to the Show

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats to the winners! :)

Rebekah said...

Thank you so much for the hanger, it's so wonderfully painted and so easy to put up. I'll definitely be ordering one when I get another uke.

-Rebekah M

Post a Comment