Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Not art, life or nature but thoughts from bed

lying in bed and typing on my iPod.

I was looking at flash drives a few days ago and was truely shocked that I can now buy a tiny little hard drive that can hold 2gig's for $10!

I should buy one. It just freaks me out when I think about my first computer and where we are now and where we will be soon.  Was it Commodore 64 or was it the good ol PC88 that we had first? I should remember but I don't. I do remember Zork. Sometimes I play it online and relize I kinda always sucked at it:) I tend to get lost in the maze. Haven't played it? Well give it a spin Play Zork .  You BBS's I haven't forgotten, I remember you fondly too. We had two here in Santa fe, lucky us. Actually I think they were both out of Los Alamos. I can not believe I forgot the names but I remember the Syop's well. Thanks Guy's it was fun!


I also remember the very first ISP I every saw.... now I am not sure if it was compuserve or protege? The thing I do remember i there was an ad for Ford and I thought oh no the future it's going to be one big commercial,
boy was I wrong ;)

Well how's that for a trip down memory lane? Care to fill in the blanks? Go For it.
Thanks for reading my rambling.

as always proofin is for you mother

now for some more Ipod art

Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment