Friday, June 4, 2010

LIFE, ART, NATURE

Halloween Witch Painting FINISHED yay me

Kinda pissed off lookin Lady Painting also Finished - now just needs a frame, woo-hoo!

okay trying to write on my iPod. how do I get what I type from here to there? oh I see now. shall I get on with it? (I typed this out on my Ipod, I have been trying to find better ways to get my thoughts from my brain to my blog before I forget them)

UPDATES of LIFE, ART, NATURE ! What do they have in common? Me and you too.

ART: I made a promise to myself and to my art and since I have been like a sumo at a buffet hungrily trying to stuff it all in before closing time. I have been so greedy and so worried about closing time that I have been forgetting to breathe and taste and enjoy. I beat myself up "if I only had more time, more help, more talent..." I am being consumed by myself, and that is just weird.

As always comments are welcome and encouraged and I am not grammatically correct so stuff it.

Thanks for reading :)

Next time on A Hidden Rave "LIFE:"

also for your enjoyment IPOD ART

Share/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your ladies are beautiful, I love the variety in figures. Really digging the ipod art! I would totally hang prints of those in my library.

Post a Comment