Monday, May 3, 2010

Going "LIVE" sorta

Going LIVE

Technology may be your friend but its not mine. Finally I am putting up a website, mind you this is my first time so don’t be too critical. Here it is and all its glitches (i am working on it) I am going to keep this blog rather than another on my website, its just easier this way. At this moment I am all about ease of use.

I know it has been a while but I have been busy being "prolific" or something like that. I have been getting the hustle back in my bustle, we'll say. Do to a frightfully screwed up chain of events, I am loosing a bunch of my fingernails, that means the dolls are on hold at the moment. So I have been painting and thinking REALLY hard about Art. This is what I am thinking at the moment, I am going to buy at least one piece of Art that I love and I can afford EVERY MONTH. This means I am making it possible for people (people like me) to move beyond they day jobs and make art full time. So I encourage all of you to do the same, love it and buy it, you will feel good when you see it in your home or office or Winnebago (especially if you buy from me :)

That's all for now. I have no patience for typing today so enjoy these images of what I am up to.

LOOKIE -----> www.catherine-carr.com


Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment